Sunday, October 24, 2010

Palty Hair Dye

i recently dyed my hair using palty japanese hair dye :D

the one on the left is jewelry ash and the one the the right is milk tea brown. These hair dyes are targeted towards asians or for people with dark hair color. the solution has a good amount of bleach in it to achieve a nice result
but i dont see why light hair colored people cant try them out also :)



aren't the packaging adorable?!?! ahah im a sucker for cute packaging. i believe these models are from pop teen magazine. wondering why i bought two different color hair dyes?? i was contemplating which color between the two i should dye with



box includes gloves, hair color, solution, and attachable hair comb, and tsubaki hair conditioner. the instructions are in japanese but its pretty explainable already



the box comes with this really cool attachable head comb. The product will squeeze out of the teeths while you are dying your hair providing a better coverage!! how cool is that :D

i dyed my hair in milk tea brown Only. My hair grew out its natural black and i dyed my hair in red/black 2 months ago in HK (it faded though) my bottom roots is dark brown (from past hair dyes)



i left this hair dye on for 2 hrs (although the box suggest the usual 3o mins ^^) with a plastic wrap around my head. the results...



the hair color looks dark brown indoors but it looks gold brown outdoors+ sunlight. whats really cool about palty is that it gives you full coverage of one color! i thought my black hair will turn dark brown and my roots will turn light brown but i guess not :D my whole head is one color. no weird gradients ^^

PLEASE READ
my suggestions
i have read before from other reviews that you should buy two bottles of the same hair dye (which i didnt do >.> ) because one will NOT be enough to fully dye your hair.even if you have short hair with lots of layers it is still risky to buy only 1 bottle. i knew this warning but i only bought one cause im going to dye my hair silver... and i dont want to waste $$ (these hair dyes are $11 each) my hair is thick and pretty long also xD.. im a rebel
while dying my hair i was really careful and sectioned off my hair. i made sure that my whole head was covered with the hair dye. i used that bottle CLEAN. so i SUGGEST buying 2 bottles if you do not want to take a risk like me

some girls experienced dry hair after using palty. my hair didnt feel dry at all..it felt like my old hair matter of fact.. i think it got softer! :D ahah

in order to get the same hair color as the boxes.. you would have to bleach your hair. so do not expect a dramatic difference if you are dying your hair with just the box.

some girls even experience orange under tone from these hair dyes. so be caution

so this is my thought on palty hair dye. its a really good product and you'll get some really nice results :)

happy color~ :D

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever end up using the Jewelry ash color? I've been thinking about using that color for weeks but i haven't decided whether or not to try it bc I can't find any 'after' pics to judge it by ^__^

    ReplyDelete